website statistics

Biathlon IBU World Cup 2018 - 2019

hckošice

Just now, Kirkpatrick said:

I think it's pretty simple, I'd rather not a dominator to win, be it Fourcade, be it Boe. He won 15 times! Way too much. :whistle:

This did not age well :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

10 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Well so no Wierer fighting for the next overall World Cup.

Hide contents

Congratulations on the baby :cheer: :p 

no, wait...she'll be fighting for that for sure...

but if you ask me to choose just 1 name to win it, that's Dahlmeier (if she really wants it) or Oeberg...

then I think there will be some other girls also in the hunt (Wierer, Vittozzi, Roeiseland, Davidova and maybe some more surprising names)...

the only girl among those mentioned above that I think she's just too inconsistent to win the Overall title is Eckhoff...

Edited by phelps

Just now, phelps said:

no, wait...she'll be fighting for that for sure...

but if you ask me to choose just 1 name to win it, that's dahlmeier (if she really wants it) or Oeberg...

then I think there will be some other girls also in the hunt (Wierer, Vittozzi, Roeiseland, Davidova and maybe some more surprising names)...

the only girl among those mentioned above that I think she's just too inconsistent to win the Overall title is Eckhoff...

I feel the same about Herrmann and Eckhoff: they absolutely have the quality to fight for the overall, but brainfart themselves to 50% shootings way too often.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

The thing is Johannes never seems tired, he's always the fastest, the only weakness he has sometimes is the shooting, but that's something he can improve, and if he can improve that he will beat the 16 wins of this season pretty easily.

1 minute ago, Bohemia said:

The thing is Johannes never seems tired, he's always the fastest, the only weakness he has sometimes is the shooting, but that's something he can improve, and if he can improve that he will beat the 16 wins of this season pretty easily.

I'd like a long-term bet: I say JTB won't beat the 16 wins in one season.

Horned viking helmets :facepalm: 

1 minute ago, Master said:

I think there are two Clear favorites for women's next season

1)Roeiseland

2)Vitozzi

I think Wierer is going to retire soon, right?

She'll be only 29 next season. I hope she doesn't have retirement in plan any time soon.