website statistics

Biathlon IBU World Cup 2018 - 2019

hckošice

19 minutes ago, Kirkpatrick said:

If anyone, @dcro is the one to know. I know embarrassingly little about Croatian biathlon.

I did check Croatian Biathlon Federation to see if there's some news, but that page isn't updated since 2017!

I should know soon.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Ugh that one freaking target that Regina failed to clear in 4 attemps :wall: Ehh still by far the best SMR result for Estonia ever.

Some really good relay races for our teams lately but I am quite sure mixed relay is going to be a flop for us today.

7 minutes ago, dcro said:

Wow, you probably have all biathlon gossip at your fingertips. :p

:d 

Got an aswer: according to Kozica, Croatia will be there :cheer: 

Most likely it will be Croatian biathlon's favourite couple Kozica/Crnkovic, there's a small chance of Nika Blazenic doing it instead, but Croatia being there or not is not really in doubt.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

18 hours ago, RobtheAggie said:

Sorry, I was reffing 6 HS soccer matches today, so I just finished watching the races.  Good races to watch.  Soldier Hollow is a great course, and most of it is within sight of the range.  Last year I went to the US Championships, and right after Lowell Bailey, Tim Burke and Susan Dunklee finished their races, they posed for pictures with my 12 year old son who loves biathlon.  Glad to hear the crowd was decent.  

Looking forward to the races tomorrow! 

Environments been great at the races. What an amazing place!

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

18 hours ago, RobtheAggie said:

IMG_1303.JPGIMG_1304.JPG

IMG_1305.JPG

There’s a lot more snow here currently. Probably a base of 2 to 3 feet

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

11 hours ago, heywoodu said:

Awesome to see @Olympian1010 managed to get some pics with his heroes :cheer: 

I’m going to use your avatar as my target on the Biathlon range, when I try Biathlon one day :p.

Did I go to far on this joke?

Edited by Olympian1010

2 hours ago, dcro said:

Wow, you probably have all biathlon gossip at your fingertips. :p

I do as well currently, as well as some 2030 gossip for some local mayors

3 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

I’m going to use your avatar as my target on the Biathlon range, when I try Biathlon one day :p.

Did I go to far on this joke?

If that's already going too far, I might as well give up and find a permanent safe space.

Just now, heywoodu said:

If that's already going too far, I might as well give up and find a permanent safe space.

Well I just wasn’t sure