website statistics

Biathlon IBU World Cup 2018 - 2019

hckošice

1 hour ago, heywoodu said:

Only after a race and when athletes didn't have a shitty performance :d 

So before the race when athletes are preparing and had a shitty race the day before? Also bring up said shitty performance and remind them that they used to be good?

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

1 hour ago, heywoodu said:

Why is @Olympian1010 running around the course in a dinosaur suit holding an American flag? American sports fans are weird :p 

No, I was in a thong. Please...I’m not an idiot.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Sur 27/01/2019 at 17:03 , heywoodu a déclaré:

I'm just gonna go ahead and predict France will win no medal in the men's relay and only Fourcade will win an individual medal at the World Championships. They're peaking way too early :p

Still too eraly ? :mumble:

6 minutes ago, De_Gambassi said:

Still too eraly ? :mumble:

I still think Fourcade will win their only individual medal(s), yes :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

I just watched the men's race and managed to avoid spoilers and I'm glad I did! So happy for QFM's second victory, it was a perfect race for him! Glad that Desthieux is once again on the podium :thumbup:

Great weekend for Christiansen, a victory and a 2nd place!

Gow 8th and Doherty 10th, nice :)

1 hour ago, Bohemia said:

I just watched the men's race and managed to avoid spoilers and I'm glad I did! So happy for QFM's second victory, it was a perfect race for him! Glad that Desthieux is once again on the podium :thumbup:

Great weekend for Christiansen, a victory and a 2nd place!

Gow 8th and Doherty 10th, nice :)

Both races were great to watch in person today :thumbup:. Even if I wished that someone other than France, Norway, or Germany won.

Sorry, I was reffing 6 HS soccer matches today, so I just finished watching the races.  Good races to watch.  Soldier Hollow is a great course, and most of it is within sight of the range.  Last year I went to the US Championships, and right after Lowell Bailey, Tim Burke and Susan Dunklee finished their races, they posed for pictures with my 12 year old son who loves biathlon.  Glad to hear the crowd was decent.  

Looking forward to the races tomorrow! 

Awesome to see @Olympian1010 managed to get some pics with his heroes :cheer: 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!