website statistics

Biathlon IBU World Cup 2018 - 2019

hckošice

2 minutes ago, Werloc said:

Well, Dombrovski single-handedly destroyed all of our relay chances, because we were never in contact with 23rd place the entire race after his penalty loop. It's unbelievable, how he can go 0+0+0+0 in individual races, but more often than not, he always shoots horribly in relay races :d Lastly, our team was plagued with illnesses over the holidays, so nothing is going according to plan.

I'm just just glad to see a nation with half the population size of my country can start a relay team in the WC. 

Oh well, maybe one day we will see a Danish relay team in the WC. (First we have to convince a bunch of Norwegians and Swedes to switch nationality. Then we might have a chance.) 

Just now, wumo26 said:

I'm just just glad to see a nation with half the population size of my country can start a relay team in the WC. 

Oh well, maybe one day we will see a Danish relay team in the WC. (First we have to convince a bunch of Norwegians and Swedes to switch nationality. Then we might have a chance.) 

Problem is, we are capable of being top 15, but we never manage to show up. Even if three guys are healthy and ready to fight, there will always be one doing penalty loops :(

11 minutes ago, Kirkpatrick said:

Power of Poliakova. I don't understand why they don't put her first, surely, that would limit the damage she's so capable of inflicting.

I can see Poliakova retiring very soon. She hasn't posted anything after that public apology and now her Insta account has gone private. I seriously doubt she can handle all that online hate anymore.

4 minutes ago, Monzanator said:

I can see Poliakova retiring very soon. She hasn't posted anything after that public apology and now her Insta account has gone private. I seriously doubt she can handle all that online hate anymore.

And you can bet those morons are going all-out again today.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Nastya is really finding one hell of shape lately. Remember the only title she is still missing is a WCh gold, all her preparations for this (very likely) last season was aimed only and only for the world champion title.

back to back 6th places in relays is very good for us, now Let´s hope for some better luck at the World Champs for our relay (Maybe this will be our last relay in the upcoming years) I still think there a room maybe also for a podium

+ France today :bowdown::toast: