website statistics

Biathlon IBU World Cup 2018 - 2019

hckošice

:CZE:bowdown: especially Davidova and Puskarčíková amazing performances and finally that relay podium !

:SVK very nice 6th place our best result since the Olympics 5th place. Nastya finally finding her form...great sign for the World Champs. but dear lord, we need someone for the 3rd leg PRESTO !!! anyone desire to change nationality ?

2 minutes ago, hckosice said:

:CZE:bowdown: especially Davidova and Puskarčíková amazing performances and finally that relay podium !

:SVK very nice 6th place our best result since the Olympics 5th place. Nastya finally finding her form...great sign for the World Champs. but dear lord, we need someone for the 3rd leg PRESTO !!! anyone desire to change nationality ?

You could try to get Diana Rasimovičiūtė out of retirement. Don't know if that's an upgrade though.

3 minutes ago, hckosice said:

Well after her performance today, I think Gontier could be available. I have heard that Italy is not so interested to keep her anymore. :p

1 minute ago, wumo26 said:

Well after her performance today, I think Gontier could be available. I have heard that Italy is not so interested to keep her anymore. :p

Or they can pick up a Horchler, if they sign a blood contract to never demote them to the IBU cup ever again :p