website statistics

Biathlon IBU World Cup 2018 - 2019

hckošice

5 minutes ago, hckosice said:

I don´t know what you are talking about :coffee:

naughty.jpg

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Paja had 3rd fastest skiing time behind Kaisa and Hermann. This is just wonderfull, I definitely see huge potential this season to have some really interesting results for SVK :)  Nastya with 6th skiing time in her test race, is also a good sign. Ivona also on points immediately in the first race of the season is  another positive point from this race. Only Poliaková still hardly struggling...

Spoiler

4e3b70a1-6858-448c-a665-f784b8a41484.png

936e6dc8-13e6-4f47-99bb-c318646ec5b0.png

btw Paulína apparently didn´t knew how she is doing in the final lap, because of some troubles with technologies among our servicemens so she was absolutely shocked when she noticed she is currently 1st despite her 2 penalty minutes :d

fialkova-19-pokljuka-radost-sta.jpg.defo

0WdkuxnWSRzOYpofbeHqug.1280~Paul-na-Fial

I just now realized this was Dzhima's first win :yikes: 

I was convinced she had won a sprint or something here or there. 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Such a great race. Of course, ladies, I care little for men's race.

Wished for Bendika or Davidova most to win it, as feel they might have less chances for that in the future, but I would've been happy with any of the top six to win it, as they would all be first time winners. Mostly impressed with Fialkova, and Hojnisz was very fast as well, but congrats, Dzhima!

Preuss and Starykh lost it with 20th bullet? That probably hurts double. ;)

2 hours ago, dcro said:

Lithuanian women's team isn't as disastrous as @Werloc made me believe. :p

96th, 99th and 100th course time, Diana started training from late November, because we only had two women in the team so she's helping the federation pretty much.

Let's go :cheer:

Today I'm cheering for Peiffer, it'd be cool if he takes a relatively rare win the day after having to leave Pokljuka in a major hurry to be in time for the birth of his first baby :d 

Yeremin starting with 3 misses, what a surprise :whistle: