website statistics

Biathlon IBU World Cup 2018 - 2019

hckošice

1 minute ago, Bohemia said:

I didn't see anything of Fialkova's race, I wish I had since she's gonna be on the podium

That's not a fact yet, the race is still going on which means @hckosice is now going to put you on his list of enemies for jinxing

Edited by heywoodu

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

3 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Well you can go nuts, Hojnisz is gonna beat her.

Looks like Lithuanian female athletes are not the best in choosing partners...this one choose Bricis who then found another, and that long jumper found Richard Kilty.

Rasimovičiūtė's career is one of the most tragic in Lithuanian history :cry:

Seriously, it's completely bizarre how everyone is missing Davidova.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, hckosice said:

Can you believe that with 1 shooting miss less she would have won this :lol:

Well yeah but if I could shoot 90% and ski as fast as Eberhard I would also win World Cups, but you know, 'if' :p 

Let's go Davidova, show everyone how stupid it was to not have one second on TV. 

Just now, Bohemia said:

I saw her once, like 5 minutes ago :lol:

And right now for her last shooting

But she had a real shot at winning here and still has a real podium shot, how can the TV directors have missed her so bad? :lol: