website statistics

Biathlon IBU World Cup 2018 - 2019

hckošice

5 minutes ago, Werloc said:

When you think the day can't get any worse, you wait 25 minutes for the pizza and get back home to find out that they totally mixed up your order :)

Don't mention it. I had my pizza order mixed up just yesterday...

#banbestmen

1 minute ago, wumo26 said:

Billedresultat for it's one of those days meme

At least they didn't fuck up my Fanta :)

Sidenote: When I was in Copenhagen, I spent a lot of my money on Fanta, since here in Lithuania we no longer have as much flavours as Denmark has :d It was a very lemon-y, tropic-y and pineapple-y four days, lemme tell ya :p

8 minutes ago, Werloc said:

This is an international pizza disaster :(

And to make it worse, today I went to a diner where orders can be placed via touchscreen. Only this time the receipt of my order didn't came out... So I had to go to the sales clerk who at first didn't believe my story about the missing receipt. :facepalm::mad:

#banbestmen

1 minute ago, dcro said:

And to make it worse, today I went to a diner where orders can be placed via touchscreen. Only this time the receipt of my order didn't came out... So I had to go to the sales clerk who at first didn't believe my story about the missing receipt. :facepalm::mad:

When the food establishments are bitchin'

Time to get back to the kitchen

:hatoff:

3 minutes ago, dcro said:

And to make it worse, today I went to a diner where orders can be placed via touchscreen. 

Fancy way of saying you went to get a Big Mac.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, dcro said:

That is incorrect. I had a cheeseburger and a vanilla shake, thank you very much (weird combination, I know). :p

Not much different from what I would do, although I'd prefer a banana shake (with vanilla as firm second choice though if banana is unavailable).

Also, we really need to ask a mod to move this to general chat or something :lol: 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!