website statistics

Biathlon IBU World Cup 2018 - 2019

hckošice

Just now, Kirkpatrick said:

Live here too now, and I way overreacted, but it really grinds my gears how they ignore live action for annoyances from US Open or elsewhere. 

Same here, although I can't say I detest Eurosport, since the Eurosport Player is one of the best inventions in the history of mankind.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, hckosice said:

Great to see Mr. Jinx back in form :d

I have prepared all summer.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, Kirkpatrick said:

Solemdal lost more than 40 seconds in 700 meters. :yikes:

That can't really be a matter of just not being in shape...something else must be going on. 

Those Swiss suits that could be from 100+ nations...but not from Switzerland :whistle: 

Kaisa on fire already.

9oClpYp.png