website statistics

Men's Rugby WR World Cup 2019

heywoodu

Meh this team is garbage. The coach decided to leave several of the best players back at home and these are the consecuences. 

We are out, so this killed all my interest in the WC. No incentive to wake up so early. 

See you in 4 years. 

3 hours ago, LDOG said:

Meh this team is garbage. The coach decided to leave several of the best players back at home and these are the consecuences. 

We are out, so this killed all my interest in the WC. No incentive to wake up so early. 

See you in 4 years. 

I don't like this system. Good teams don't get the chance to progress to the knock-out stage (in this case quarter-finals). Maybe IRB ough to think about what changes can be made. It's sad to see Argentina or France or England go home after the group stage. Or should I say this time Wales or Scotland/Ireland were lucky with the draw? Either way, it doesn't look fair.

Justo ahora, CestaKago dijo:

I don't like this system. Good teams don't get the chance to progress to the knock-out stage (in this case quarter-finals). Maybe IRB ough to think about what changes can be made. It's sad to see Argentina or France or England go home after the group stage. Or should I say this time Wales or Scotland/Ireland were lucky with the draw? Either way, it doesn't look fair.

France is currently weaker than Wales or Ireland. 

But anyway, our team is bad and wouldn't even beat Scotland probably. They don't deserve to be top 8 right now.