website statistics

Men's Rugby WR World Cup 2019

heywoodu

No matches today.

Yesterday, Group A:  :SCO - :SAM 34-0

Samoa is the first team not to score any points in a Rugby World Cup match since USA-South Africa 0-64 (7.October.2015) and I put my prediction on Samoa in our contest. :roflmao:

8 hours ago, Dragon said:

British press reporting that England-France and Scotland-Japan may be cancelled because of Typhoon Hagabis https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/rugby/rugby-news/rugby-world-cup-typhoon-cancellations-17059685.amp?__twitter_impression=true

Italy-New Zealand was cancelled too :(

tbh, I don't know why they didn't use a few of the many "dome" (indoor) stadiums they have in Japan to avoid a situation like this...

I mean, they should have had at least a plan B...it's well known that the end of september/beginning of October is typhoon time in that area...:wall:

and if a match between ITA and NZL can be considered useless (even if actually ITA still had an unrealistic mathematical/theoretical chance to qualify), FRA vs ENG must be played no matter how, otherwise we can say already from now that we have a farce of a tournament, with 2 teams that could have changed completely the knockout stage table draw depending on the outcome of their direct match-up and now they also have a really tough game less in their legs and more recovery time than their opponents, who already played all of their preliminary stage matches...