Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Login | Create an Account

Sign in to follow this  
Quasit

[OFF TOPIC] Food & Drinks Thread

2.png     1.png

Everything related to food and drinks in here.

o8ynm8.jpg

My Chinese-style beef and spring onion wok stir-fry with Szechuan pepper, Chinese vermicelli (rice noodles) and egg white.

• Like 2

thread open in the time i'm going to make my coffé :lol:

• Like 1

I think that I will post some of my dish :cheer:

Turkey breast stuffed with Fontina cheese and Pancetta with a demi-glass bottom accompanied with stuffed potatoes with bacon

IMG_20181106_125821_400.jpg

• Like 7

Looks like a tasty appetizer :d 

What's the best selling beverage (preferentially non-alcoholic) unique to your country? In Brazil we all drink guaraná, and even Fanta decided to create their own soda version of the drink.

6-14-1000x1000.jpg

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, thiago_simoes said:

What's the best selling beverage (preferentially non-alcoholic) unique to your country? In Brazil we all drink guaraná, and even Fanta decided to create their own soda version of the drink.

6-14-1000x1000.jpg

This is so delicious :d (not specifically the Fanta thing, but Guarana Antarctica)

Fun fact: when I was visiting the Brazilian biathlon team in a tiny town in Germany, much to my surprise I found a bunch of cans of Guarana Antarctica for them in the local supermarket :d )

• Like 1

4 minuti fa, thiago_simoes ha scritto:

6-14-1000x1000.jpg

non-alchoolic...definitely Mineral Water...Italy is at the top of any ranking about mineral water drinking...we have I don't know how many different brands of that...

alchoolic...surely wine (especially among the not so young people)...but also beer drinking is growing day after day (especially among the yougsters)...

among the other drinks, I think Coca-cola and Fanta are the best sellers...

we don't have a unique product different from any other Country that's so popular in our entire territory (maybe there are some local traditional products in some places -like the coffe ice-drink in Calabria and on a lesser scale the rest of Southern Italy- but they can't be considered a national beverage)...

• Like 1

@thiago_simoes

6-14-1000x1000.jpg

Faxe Kondi is one of the best selling beverages in Denmark, created by Royal Unibrew. It tastes like Sprite. 

Billedresultat for faxe kondi

Edited by wumo26
  • Like 1

by the way, earlier today my lunch consisted in a dish of Orecchiette con i Broccoli (and an apple)...

image.png.c5f7348da5aeab86f3c32616aa43a6d7.png

• Like 3