website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Food & Drinks Thread

Quasit

2 hours ago, Gianlu33 said:

Some pics from my last travel in France. I had the fortune to know a lot of nice people and some good chef in the all 3 restaurant which I worked. Amazing experience, thanks for all France :)

Screenshot_20190410-214922.png

IMG-20190328-WA0011.jpg

Screenshot_20190410-215105.png

IMG-20190401-WA0019.jpg

IMG-20190328-WA0013.jpg

:hearts::hearts::hearts: (I wanted to use an emoji drooling but we don't have that)

Not sure what it is but it looks potentially really good :yikes:

jasMieO.png

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

A question for our Nordic friends here, what is exactly this surstromming ? because it looks really something I´ll never try and I am famous to be a quite open minded person :d

Our U18 Ice Hockey team and their "surstromming challenge" before the upcoming U18 WCh. :lol:

14 minutes ago, hckosice said:

A question for our Nordic friends here, what is exactly this surstromming ? because it looks really something I´ll never try and I am famous to be a quite open minded person :d

Our U18 Ice Hockey team and their "surstromming challenge" before the upcoming U18 WCh. :lol:

"Correct" definition: "Fermented herring".

How most people would describe it: "Nearly rotten fish".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Surströmming

Edited by wumo26

28 minutes ago, AlFHg said:

Easter is coming, do you eat something in particular? Here in Italy, or better here in Naples, we mostly eat this, among other things:

The amazing Casatiello :wub: Here, few km south from Naples (in Salerno), we usally eat the Pastiera di Grano

Risultati immagini per pastiera di grano