website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Food & Drinks Thread

Quasit

@thiago_simoes

What's the best selling beverage (preferentially non-alcoholic) unique to your country? In Brazil we all drink guaraná, and even Fanta decided to create their own soda version of the drink.

6-14-1000x1000.jpg

Faxe Kondi is one of the best selling beverages in Denmark, created by Royal Unibrew. It tastes like Sprite. 

Billedresultat for faxe kondi

Edited by wumo26

10 minutes ago, phelps said:

non-alchoolic...definitely Mineral Water...Italy is at the top of any ranking about mineral water drinking...we have I don't know how many different brands of that...

alchoolic...surely wine (especially among the not so young people)...but also beer drinking is growing day after day (especially among the yougsters)...

among the other drinks, I think Coca-cola and Fanta are the best sellers...

we don't have a unique product different from any other Country that's so popular in our entire territory (maybe there are some local traditional products in some places -like the coffe ice-drink in Calabria and on a lesser scale the rest of Southern Italy- but they can't be considered a national beverage)...

What about Tassoni ? :bounce:

Img-4-pack_0.jpg

And its unforgettable TV advertisement, always the same since like 50 years :lol:

1 minuto fa, Sindo ha scritto:

What about Tassoni ? :bounce:

Img-4-pack_0.jpg

And its unforgettable TV advertisement, always the same since like 50 years :lol:

you're right...probably that's a characteristic Italian beverage...

but I'm not so sure they can be considered best sellers...

frankly, I don't think there are many people drinking that...especially in the Central and Southern Italy...:mumble:

11 minutes ago, Sindo said:

I mean we have pesto, but it's the green one and it's completely different from this one :mumble:

Don't you have other types of pesto, except Pesto alla Genovese, where you live? 

Here we make many varieties of pesto. BUT NEVER MAKE KALE PESTO! THAT IS A CRIME AGAINST PESTO!

Edited by wumo26