website statistics

Karate WKF World Championships 2018

phelps

10 minuti fa, MHSN ha scritto:

Derafshipour had couple wins on Hantei but he ran out of luck in semifinal against France. :( he will fight for bronze. so far 4 out of 4 made it to the medal round in men's kumite, 2 for gold ,2 for bronze. the last one is the defending World Champion Amir Mehdizadeh.

but the female team is really bad here. 3 out of 4 lost in the first round ! only Alipour could go to the QF where she lost to China and since China made it to the final she will be alive in repechage. still not a great chance for her.

well, if you look at Yin's route to the final, you could even be a little optimistic...:p

the repechage bracket on her side is LAT vs POL, the winner vs MAR, then comes Alipour...and if she wins her repechage bout, then she's in the Bronze Medal match vs Pasqua (ITA), who's at her 1st international medal round since 2015 Serie A meet in Salzburg (and she only won a world bronze in 2014, then nothing anymore)...

by the way, today's we're having a lot of surprises...much more than yesterday...

24 minutes ago, MHSN said:

since the official livescore is a mess, this is the list of finals so far

Men's 67kg: :BRA FIGUEIRA VINICIUS vs :FRA DACOSTA STEVEN

Men's 75kg: :IRI ASGARI BAHMAN vs :ITA BUSA LUIGI

Women's 61kg: :CHN YIN XIAOYAN vs :SRB PREKOVIC JOVANA

Oh,it's a really happiness news,I refresh the page again and again but they didn't shou Yin Xiaoyan’s results.

Just now, Function CR Lee said:

Oh,it's a really happiness news,I refresh the page again and again but they didn't shou Yin Xiaoyan’s results.

oh yeah the website sucks :wall: but I got some results from Iran Karate federation page, they say the Iranian girl is back in repechage since Yin made it to the final.

yess...Crescenzo (men's -60kg) won against the always dangerous Firzaliyev of AZE and now he's in the pool semifinals...

meanwhile the bout of this class between Medhizadeh (IRI) and Samdan (TUR) started...unfortunately it doesn't have any tv coverage...:facepalm:

23 minutes ago, phelps said:

:GER Jana Bitsch vs :RUS Valeriia Alekhina and :JPN Sara Yamada vs :POL Dorota Banaszczyk are the women's -55kg semifinals...

we need a miracle from the Polish girl, but frankly I'm hopeless...

well that miracle just happened, she beat Yamada on Hantei and screamed like hell after the win :d it will be Germany vs Poland in the final

man, this is just unbelievable...the Polish girl in the -55kg won her semifinal against Yamada (JPN) at the Hantei (judges' decision)...:yikes::yikes::yikes:

I'd have never thought something like this could happen...

better for Italy...

however, it was 2 minutes of nothing...I don't really know how could Cardin lose against this girl (with all respect for her)...