website statistics

Karate WKF World Championships 2018

phelps

7 minutes ago, phelps said:

and the idiot (Marino) lost by taking a waza-ari with only 1 second to go...

how can someone lose a match in this way??? :facepalm::wall::wall::wall:

but you have to admit that was a very nice technique from the Russian. something unorthodox in Karate . but yeah very heartbreaking in last second. did any of them had the senshou ? (I assume not) or it was going to Hantei ?

honestly I hope Marino doesn't get a second chance in repechage , and you know why :p

Adesso, MHSN ha scritto:

but you have to admit that was a very nice technique from the Russian. something unorthodox in Karate . but yeah very heartbreaking in last second. did any of them had the senshou ? (I assume not) or it was going to Hantei ?

honestly I hope Marino doesn't get a second chance in repechage , and you know why :p

yeah, it was a wonderful technique...

and no...they were going to hantei (both previous points were given at the same time), where imho Marino should have won (he's been the more active of the 2 along the entire bout)...

1 minute ago, phelps said:

yeah, it was a wonderful technique...

and no...they were going to hantei (both previous points were given at the same time), where imho Marino should have won (he's been the more active of the 2 along the entire bout)...

yeah I assumed that, none of them was attacking blindly at the end.

I only saw the 2nd attack (both 1pt at the same time) , and I don't know if you can read the scoreboard but I can't with this quality. even with my glasses (which I rarely use) :d

Adesso, MHSN ha scritto:

yeah I assumed that, none of them was attacking blindly at the end.

I only saw the 2nd attack (both 1pt at the same time) , and I don't know if you can read the scoreboard but I can't with this quality. even with my glasses (which I rarely use) :d

no, I can't read the scoreboard, too...but I saw the match fdrom the beginning (and I get some help from the live activity blog, too)...;)