website statistics

Karate WKF World Championships 2018

phelps

1 minute ago, phelps said:

in the meantime, in the men's -60kg Mehdizadeh (IRI) won against the K1PL grand winner Samdan (TUR) and Naoto Sago (JPN) just destroyed 6-1 the Asian games champion, Arrosyiid (INA)...people can't always play at home...:whistle:

haha yeah but he beat Douglas Brose in the first round. maybe he is good after all :p

1 minute ago, phelps said:

and Saymatov (UZB) survives at the Hantei vs the Egyptian guy...not so deserved win, imho...:facepalm:

I was watching it and it was impossible to pick any of them. they did nothing. none of them.

there are 2 things I can't understand about the rules.

1st) why women's competition are 1 minute shorter ?!!!!

2nd) why not extra time with golden score or something like that ?!! we used to have it almost 15 years ago

1 minute ago, MHSN said:

I was watching it and it was impossible to pick any of them. they did nothing. none of them.

2nd) why not extra time with golden score or something like that ?!! we used to have it almost 15 years ago

at least Malek was trying to punch and he deserved a point IMO , for me the Uzbek did exactly noting 

1 minuto fa, MHSN ha scritto:

yeah, they did nothing for the whole match...but I don't like Saymatov's style at all, so I always pick his opponent in cases like this...

about the rules...I don't really  know how they got worse in these years instead of improving...I don't think 3 mins of regulation + 1 of OT could compromise the fughters' health...they can surely have (both, men and women) this kind of bouts...