website statistics

Karate WKF World Championships 2018

phelps

Just now, heywoodu said:

Yes, but I also see no results of kata there yet :p When I click on 'Results' it just shows an empty page

but I can see them all,

not sure what link you are checking but try this, you have to click on "draw" not the "results"

https://www.sportdata.org/wkf/set-online/veranstaltung_info_main.php?active_menu=calendar&vernr=188&ver_info_action=catauslist#a_eventheadend

1 minuto fa, heywoodu ha scritto:

No results yet on that Sportdata site? 

there's always 1 class underway at a time...

this morning it was men's kata the opening class...now women's kata is underway...

men's kumite will start at 2.30 p.m. CET with the first weight class (men's +84kg)...

full timetable is here:

https://www.sportdata.org/wkf/dtm_timetables/188.html

2 minuti fa, heywoodu ha scritto:

Yes, but I also see no results of kata there yet :p When I click on 'Results' it just shows an empty page

yeah, check out the draw links...

live results (live blog activity) is only about the bouts running in that specific moment...

and now one of the most important moments of the day for Italy...the most difficult match of the pool for Viviana Bottaro against Sakura Kokumai (USA), most likely the pool decider (even if it's the pool final yet)...

Edited by phelps

Draw link works, thanks guys :d 

I see the Dutch guy lost against a German who won bronze and silver in the last two world champs, nothing to be ashamed of.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

and this is gone (easier than expected, actually)...

a good 5-0 for Viviana...

now the pool final against Veronika Miskova (CZE), before the super-clash against the supposed unstoppable Shimizu...

and KW TV has gone off air...basically, they are useless...just to make them some compliments...

edit: now they're back (on a different mat)...

meh...:facepalm::(

Edited by phelps

when you face Japan in Kata that's automatically a loss :d but I think Sadeghi will be back in repechage. where she has to beat France to face Italy for bronze. medal is unlikely but I hope she at least makes it to the medal round.

PS: people consider Synchro swimming as the most predictable event at the Olympics, what about Kata ? we already know Kiyuna and Shimizu will win the gold in Tokyo.  not just because they are from Japan  . also because they will have the host factor there.

2 minutes ago, MHSN said:

when you face Japan in Kata that's automatically a loss :d but I think Sadeghi will be back in repechage. where she has to beat France to face Italy for bronze. medal is unlikely but I hope she at least makes it to the medal round.

PS: people consider Synchro swimming as the most predictable event at the Olympics, what about Kata ? we already know Kiyuna and Shimizu will win the gold in Tokyo.  not just because they are from Japan  . also because they will have the host factor there.

I consider certain track cycling events much more predictable :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 minuto fa, MHSN ha scritto:

I agree...Kata is very predictable (with very few exceptions, mostly among the girls, who aren't always so reliable despite the established values)...

p.s. and it's also soooo boring (even more than Artistic Swimming)...:facepalm::sleep: