:AUT - 2 pts

:CZE - 0 pts

:BLR - 0 pts

Group II

:HUN - 2 pts

:SLO - 2 pts

:POR - 0 pts

:ISL - 0 pts

This can still go in a lot of ways. And I find it an absolutely awful decision that there won't be a match for the 7th place. 

Also, I guess now that both Denmark and France are out, the chances are higher that one of the 7 teams I mentioned earlier wins the ECh and qualifies for Tokyo, which would be an awful news for Egypt. Still, Slovenia is probably the only nation without a WCh Top7 placement that can win this, and even that is a long shot. 

Poor Slovenia, the stupid system in basketball will give them a big chance to go to the Olympics even if they didn't bother qualifying for the World Cup. And the European title won in 2017 won't qualify them to the Olympics that are held three years later, what a scandal. Something similar is happening for Italy, that won't be in Tokyo despite winning the 1999 Eurobasket.

18 minutes ago, Dunadan said:

Poor Slovenia, the stupid system in basketball will give them a big chance to go to the Olympics even if they didn't bother qualifying for the World Cup. And the European title won in 2017 won't qualify them to the Olympics that are held three years later, what a scandal. Something similar is happening for Italy, that won't be in Tokyo despite winning the 1999 Eurobasket.

not to mention that we are not playing the men's Football tournament since Beijing 2008 despite we won the Gold Medal in 1936! :yikes::rofl::facepalm:

It's unbelievable that they didn't plan a 7th place game. 

Spain-Croatia-Germany are getting 1-2-3 for sure. The other 3 teams are too weak. 

I think Slovenia will be in semis, then maybe Hungary or Portugal will decide 7th place on points/GD against... Austria?