website statistics

Men's Handball EHF European Championship 2020

hckošice

Well, no surprise at all that we lost this match, as we can barely beat such teams like UAE and Kosovo these days... 

Against :SWE we will lost minimum -15. Time to throw out those morons from national federation which totally wasted our "golden time" in this sport and didn't make an system to train a youth players.

25 minutes ago, rybak said:

Well, no surprise at all that we lost this match, as we can barely beat such teams like UAE and Kosovo these days... 

Against :SWE we will lost minimum -15. Time to throw out those morons from national federation which totally wasted our "golden time" in this sport and didn't make an system to train a youth players.

Yeah, Bogdan Wenta lost his mind over these morons long time ago but even he called it quits and entered politics instead. Let's face it, we're back to being irrelevant in men's handball.

Edited by Monzanator

1 minutę temu, Monzanator napisał:

Yeah, Bogdan Wenta lost her mind over these morons long time ago but even he called it quits and entered politics instead. Let's face it, we're back to being irrelevant in men's handball.

His.

I hope that maybe in next 10 or 15 years we will back to this level which thanks January was very exciting month for us, not only thanks to ski jumping...

8 minutes ago, rybak said:

His.

I hope that maybe in next 10 or 15 years we will back to this level which thanks January was very exciting month for us, not only thanks to ski jumping...

Yeah, obviously his.

I'm sorry but I don't trust things will get better in 10 years. Coaching is broken in Poland and our run of success started with Wenta who spend years in Germany and brought all his coaching prowess from outside of our woeful system.

In 5-10 years time our run of success in ski jumping will end too and we'll drop to Finland levels IMO. Stoch and Zyla are over 30yo already and late bloomer Kubacki is 29. We're gonna field a grandpa team in 2026 WOG? Like really? This thing will collapse after Beijing 2022. No way Zyla and Stoch will be in the 2026 team at age 39.