website statistics

Men's Handball EHF European Championship 2020

hckošice

• 5 months later...

We lost to Italy  :rofl: I was almost certain it will be impossible to do worse and fall deeper than last years defeat in Luxembourg, but nope I was wrong, because.. yes we can ! :lol:

Congrats Italy for the historic and well deserved win

Now the competition between Basketball and Handball for our worst and more pathetic sport is even more open. At least one good news from this may be more money for hockey next year :cheer:

30 minutes ago, hckosice said:

We lost to Italy  :rofl: I was almost certain it will be impossible to do worse and fall deeper than last years defeat in Luxembourg, but nope I was wrong, because.. yes we can ! :lol:

Now the competition between Basketball and Handball for our worst and more pathetic sport is even more open. At least one good news from this may be more money for hockey next year :cheer:

Well, it was an huge shock for me yesterday (and I guess for the 4000 people in Forlí that go at the stadium). It was really a nice match, with an Italian domination, especially in the first 10 minutes... I really hope to win next week in Slovakia, it will be an huge results for our handball, that actually is an almost dead-sport 

59 minutes ago, hckosice said:

We lost to Italy  :rofl:I was almost certain it will be impossible to do worse and fall deeper than last years defeat in Luxembourg, but nope I was wrong, because.. yes we can ! :lol:

Surely Italy is better than Luxembourg? :p

#banbestmen

Meh, the Netherlands controlled the first match against Slovenia (double semi-finalist at the last two world champs...), but in literally the last minute the Slovenians got their first advantage and managed to hold on to it :( 26-27

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

10 hours ago, heywoodu said:

Meh, the Netherlands controlled the first match against Slovenia (double semi-finalist at the last two world champs...), but in literally the last minute the Slovenians got their first advantage and managed to hold on to it :( 26-27

true,we didnt deserve to win. i dont know why we play so bad

• 2 months later...

First time ever :NED qualifies for a European Championships after beating Latvia today. Was quite surprised by this fact, especially when you consider that the women made at least the semis in all large championships during the past 4 years. 

• 6 months later...