website statistics

Skateboarding WS Park World Championships 2018

Totallympics

Men's Qualifiers, Top 22 (those who advanced to the semifinal stage)

:wUSA: Heimana Reynolds
:wBRA: Luiz Francisco
:wFRA: Vincent Matheron
:wUSA: Liam Cloud Pace
:wESP: Jaime Mateu
:wFRA: Robin Bolian
:wUSA: Jake Wooten
:wJPN: Yuto Horigome
:wBRA: Murilo Peres
:wJPN: Kensuke Sasaoka
:wSWE: Oskar Rozenberg Hallberg
:wBRA: Q.P. Henrique
:wUSA: Tate Vincent Carew
:wESP: Danny Leon
:wUSA: Gavin Rune Bottger
:wAUS: Keegan Palmer
:wCAN: Andy Anderson
:wAUS: Jakob Robinson
:wGER: Tyler Edtmayer
:wNOR: Kevin Baekkel
:wSWE: Simon Karlsson
:wPHI: Francisco Kiko

Edited by phelps

however, looking at the starting field, there are no Vans Park Series stars here...so, it's kind of B-World Champs...:cry::facepalm::wall:

meanwhile, thinking about the Olympic Games, if we look at the top 20 places with a max of 2 skateboarders per NOC, in the women's event we only have 15 of those spots filled: JPN, USA, AUS, BRA, CHN, ESP with 2 each and BEL, ITA, PHI with 1 each...

to find the last 5 quota, we should get back to those who were excluded after the qualifiers...and those 5 spots would eventually go to ITA-2, SWE, CAN, RUS, TUR...leaving out only the last 3 Nations (and 3 competitors overall) of the entire tournament (COL, IND, TPE)...

on the other side, in the men's event we already have 18 "virtual spots" awarded after the qualifiers (USA, BRA, FRA, ESP, JPN, SWE, AUS with 2 each and CAN, NOR, GER, PHI with 1 each...and DEN + CAN-2 being the 2 quota awarded among those who are out of the top 22)...

but, as I wrote before, it's just a useless ranking, since many of the real stars of this game are not included (unless some of them are among the 8 pre-seeded athletes who are already through to the semifinals by right, whose names I just can't find anywhere)...

24 minuti fa, Function CR Lee ha scritto:

max quoto of per NOC is 3,in the women‘s discipline,USA JPN AUS BRA can each get 3 quotos,CHN ESP both get 2 quotos,FRA BEL ITA PHI each get 1 quoto,exactly 20。

We lack in this case of an African representer

7 ore fa, Function CR Lee ha scritto:

max quoto of per NOC is 3,in the women‘s discipline,USA JPN AUS BRA can each get 3 quotos,CHN ESP both get 2 quotos,FRA BEL ITA PHI each get 1 quoto,exactly 20。

28.png

damn, I totally forgot that in this discipline there are 3 places per NOC, therefore my not so accurate analysis in the previous post...

so, thanks for your update...