3. :AUS Australia              10

4. :ESP Spain                      8

5. :CHN China                      3

-------------------------------------

6. :BEL Belgium                 2

Serbia is promoted to Men´s Division I Group B World Championship 2020

Belgium has been relegated to Men´s Division II Group B World Championship 2020

Just now, NikolaB said:

I still can't believe, this is amazing result for our ice hockey. All 3 national teams won promotion this year, and Crvena Zvezda won regional Interliga in competition with clubs from Slovenia and Croatia.  

I told you after the U18, haha, this is one hell of amazing year for :SRB ice hockey, maybe the best ever ? Huge congrats and enjoy it and your next years journey in division I my friends :cheer:

Just now, hckosice said:

I told you after the U18, haha, this is one hell of amazing year for :SRB ice hockey, maybe the best ever ? Huge congrats and enjoy it and your next years journey in division I my friends :cheer:

Just hope it wont be one year adventure. :)

4 minutes ago, ChandlerMne said:

Just hope it wont be one year adventure. :)

Well, it´s one level higher, faster and stronger, but again it´s a team sport and Serbia has that "thing" to be really combative as a team so everything can happen, sincerely I wouldn´t be surprised to see Serbia being well established in this division for some years now.

49 minutes ago, hckosice said:

Well, it´s one level higher, faster and stronger, but again it´s a team sport and Serbia has that "thing" to be really combative as a team so everything can happen, sincerely I wouldn´t be surprised to see Serbia being well established in this division for some years now.

Well,i respect and trust your opinion, so its possible.

I remember some teams from 2A like Romania or Netherlands,but others are like miles above. With team from IA it will be extremelly hard but who knows...

Look GB right now. They play in top level and who would say so few years ago.

Edited by ChandlerMne

12 minutes ago, ChandlerMne said:

Well,i respect and trust your opinion, so its possible.

I remember some teams from 2A like Romania or Netherlands,but others are like miles above. With team from IA it will be extremelly hard but who knows...

Look GB right now. They play in top level and who would say so few years ago.

and when speaking about the Netherlands, just look at their women´s team last year they won "surprisingly" the II A division, no one expected from them anything this year in I B and what happens ? they won it all and will play I A next year. I know, it´s impossible to comparing women´s and men´s hockey, but you see, in this sport nothing is impossible, if you make a good team where every player will literally want to die on the ice for his teammate and you´ll get a good start with a win in the opening match it may boost you to something huge in the final. How many such fairytales we have already seen in hockey ? This is why hockey is so amazing sport.