And I believe this will be the women's qualification:

Team rankings:

2 quotas: :AUS:USA:NED 

1 quota: :COL:FRA:VEN:RUS

Individual rankings:

1 quota: :BEL:DEN:ARG

World Championships

1 quota: :GER:BRA

With the hosts qualified, :THA should be first in line.

Thailand is above Argentina in the individual rankings.

#banbestmen

It would be great if Indonesia sneaked it, but I'm not sure how the reallocation of host quotas works!

The question is whether the nations that didn't qualify through nations rankings (but qualified individually) are counted as unqualified and therefore eligible to get host quotas. I have a feeling that Indonesia might be unlucky.

#banbestmen

24 minutes ago, konig said:

is like Josh says: Gabriela Diaz is qualified for the reallocation of the host quota.

How?

If the reallocation happens before the individual and World Champs quotas, Denmark would get it.

Diaz would then be 2nd in line for the quota given to from the individual rankings.

From what I see, it should be the same nations, no matter how it's done. :coffee:

27 minutes ago, konig said:

is like Josh says: Gabriela Diaz is qualified for the reallocation of the host quota.

No the host quota would go to the 8th ranked nation (Denmark). Also UCI is messing up when you click the individual rankings it gives you December 2015's rankings. Using the May 2016 rankings the three individual quotas go to Belgium, Argentina and Thailand.

For the men Ecuador gets the host quota which means Venezuela gets the individual quota and thus Chile gets the World Championship quota.

9 minutes ago, JoshMartini007 said:

No the host quota would go to the 8th ranked nation (Denmark). Also UCI is messing up when you click the individual rankings it gives you December 2015's rankings. Using the May 2016 rankings the three individual quotas go to Belgium, Argentina and Thailand.

For the men Ecuador gets the host quota which means Venezuela gets the individual quota and thus Chile gets the World Championship quota.

Thanks for checking the men's before me getting to it! :p

But wouldn't Denmark get the individual quota instead of Venezuela?

Edited by Agger