website statistics

Men's Basketball NBA 2018 - 2019

bestmen

I probably don't realize yet how lucky I was to grow up during his era. I was a fan of the spurs years before he joined and always dreamed of watching an argentine player playing for them. Now I can't ask anything from this sport anymore. Even if never again an argentinian plays in the nba or if our national team is too bad forever, I'll always remember those days and have a feeling of complete satisfaction.

2 hours ago, LDOG said:

I probably don't realize yet how lucky I was to grow up during his era. I was a fan of the spurs years before he joined and always dreamed of watching an argentine player playing for them. Now I can't ask anything from this sport anymore. Even if never again an argentinian plays in the nba or if our national team is too bad forever, I'll always remember those days and have a feeling of complete satisfaction.

awesome player and person, one of the best outside northamerica

Team with the worst record (and that will obviously be the Knicks) can get no lower than 5th pick.

Don't really know how they calculated it, but these are the chances for each team to win the lottery (drawing will be on May 14th):

Team > Odds at No. 1 Pick

Team 1 > 14.0%
Team 2 > 14.0%
Team 3 >14.0%
Team 4 > 12.5%
Team 5 > 10.5%
Team 6 > 9.0%
Team 7 > 7.5%
Team 8 > 6.0%
Team 9 > 4.5%
Team 10 > 3.0%
Team 11 > 2.0%
Team 12 > 1.5%
Team 13 > 1.0%
Team 14 > 0.5%

• 2 weeks later...

Both Wade and Nowitzki were great players. I could argue that Nowitzki changed the basketball sport in two ways, showing big man can make a HOF career playing away from the basket, stretching the floor which is now common for centers, in the time when he started in the NBA there were two traditional bigs so it was not common for power forwards. Shows you how the game changed and Nowitzki was one of the reasons. And he also changed the way people see Euro players, opened the door for players coming from overseas. 21 seasons in one franchize, never making a transfer in good and in bad, something almost unthinkable today. Wade was one of the best shooting guards that ever played and he did that without being an awesome shooter. 

Anyway, the playoffs matchups are known after few rollercoaster games last night. Denver came back from 11 down in last 3 minutes to beat Minnesota and finish 2nd in the West but the bigger news is Portland coming back from 25 down when playing with only 6 players (and bottom 6 i should say) when actualy trying to lose to Sacramento but instead winning and finishing 3rd pushing Houston back to 4th place in the other side of bracket with Golden State. Portland essentialy rested best players cause they didn't want no3 seed because prefered Utah than OKC but Sacramento decided to shutdown their first 5 at the hafltime and they lost 4th quarter by 20+ points. So we have these matchups

East:

Milwaukee-Detroit

Boston-Indiana

Toronto-Orlando

Philadelphia-Brooklyn

West:

Golden State-LA Clippers

Houston-Utah

Denver-San Antonio

Portland-OKC

• 4 weeks later...

Houston missed a golden opportunity to take the lead against Golden State after Durant's injury . :cry:

I hate to see Golden State winning another title but they are on their way to the West Final.