website statistics

Men's Basketball NBA 2018 - 2019

bestmen

5 hours ago, Monzanator said:

New Orleans Pelicans won the Draft Lottery aka Zion Williamson sweepstakes. Grizzlies #2, Knicks #3, Lakers #4, Cavs #5.

Now Anthony Davis might still remain in NO despite all the trade noise?

I doubt it, he's a free agent next year and it would be better for Pels to trade him imo. I can see Lakers going with another bid, this time with the 4th pick they've just got.

12 hours ago, Monzanator said:

New Orleans Pelicans won the Draft Lottery aka Zion Williamson sweepstakes. Grizzlies #2, Knicks #3, Lakers #4, Cavs #5.

Now Anthony Davis might still remain in NO despite all the trade noise?

No, he'll go. You can't stay after all. They could get something for him and with Williamson practicaly avoid long rebuilding. David Griffin who took over GM job is a great GM and he just got a gift from heaven. 

Just now, Monzanator said:

So, could they trade AD for Lakers #4 then? Lakers are a mess anyway, no way AD flips the switch with Vogel/Kidd/Rambis and all that mess in tow :rolleyes:

I think Griffin is in a great position to acquire the pretty much same deal with the Lakers that they had offered in February and NO bulked. With Boston and Knicks now in contention he could get pretty decent players for AD. The best package seems to be the Laker one. Don't see what Knicks can offer that could be better. And Boston's players value slipped a bit during these playoffs. And with Kyrie out, they would probably want to keep Tatum, Brown etc. 

Edited by nenad