website statistics

Men's Basketball NBA 2018 - 2019

bestmen

vor 17 Minuten schrieb mihamiha:

so,porzingis at dallas.its gonna be great partnership with luka,but i hope his knees are ok for long carier

Lets first see whether

a) He gets/stays healthy

b) Stays with the Mavericks past 2020

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

vor 16 Minuten schrieb mihamiha:

lakers want anthony davis so much,they offer in deal almost all first 5 players(except lebron).in my opinion,way too much

To be honest all of their S5 apart from LeBron is trash. Its a very tricky situation, because

a) Boston can offer a better trade during the offseason, so unless the Lakers offer something great NOLA has no need to trade Davis now.

b) LA cant wait until 2020 (when Davis becomes UFA) because LeBrons time is running out.

Unless Klay and/or Durant leave GSW i cant see anybody beating the Warriors in the next couple of years anyway, so they probably have to hope that Durant goes to the Knicks and/or that GSW doesnt offer Klay the max contract and that he will then join the Lakers.

Davis+LeBron+a couple of role players wont be enough to beat GSW, they need someone like Klay, Kawhi or Kyrie, but i dont know if they have room for 2 max contracts ...

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Doesn't his team give him 10 billion chances every time ignoring the others in the team and thus inflating his stats? :p

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!