website statistics

Weightlifting IWF World Championships 2018

bestmen

1 minute ago, thiago_simoes said:

Funny thing is that Albegov is somewhat famous in... erm... gay "communities". There are many pictures of him on Tumblr, if you know what I mean. Or so I was told. :lol:

Good luck on focussing on the Brazilian then :lol: 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, ChandlerMne said:

Funny thing is that Lasha was beaten last time in 2015 by non other than Mart Seim. After that winning streak. Just cant see who can beat Lasha.

Spoiler

doping-lab-test.jpg

:p

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

3 minutes ago, thiago_simoes said:

I don't expect much from Fernando, so it will be nice to measure the competition. :d 

When I read it out loud, it sounds awful, I know.

Come on, let's not lie to ourselves and pretend straight male sports fans don't have a double way of viewing some women's competitions every now and then :p 

1 minute ago, ChandlerMne said:

:lol:

Nice one. 

But even he was caught. I just cant recall any lifter with absolutely clean biography. :(

Om Yun-chol :evil:

5 minutes ago, thiago_simoes said:

I don't expect much from Fernando, so it will be nice to measure the competition. :d 

When I read it out loud, it sounds awful, I know.

Actualy, he is now closest to the medal than ever before. He deserves it,i follow him since 2009.

Om Yun-chol could lift Talakhadze AND Talakhadze's opening weights if he wanted to.