website statistics

Weightlifting IWF World Championships 2018

bestmen

36 minutes ago, Quasit said:

Since when does Mathlynn Sasser compete for the US? Last time I checked she competed for the Marshall Islands...

Yeah she broke many records at the Pacific Mini Games last year I suppose in Vanuatu... I think the Americans  BOUGHT her recently... 

that last 137kg attempt by Wamalun of Thailand was completely useless. (not even in term of CJ medals) and didn't change anything for her. :facepalm: 1kg more could give her the silver medal in total instead of bronze. and that was too easy for her. she definitely could lift 1kg more.

3 gold and 3 WRs for China. except 45kg where all Standard Records remained (poor level) all other Standard Records had been broken so far for women's events.

5 hours ago, hckosice said:

Both former dopers, couldn´t care less about them

It's weightlifting, of course they're former dopers. Weightlifting is a sport you watch for the cool show, not for the fair competition :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

3 hours ago, Fly_like_a_don said:

Yeah she broke many records at the Pacific Mini Games last year I suppose in Vanuatu... I think the Americans  BOUGHT her recently... 

I think the REALIZED she'd have more chances to improve in the US system than in the Marshall Islands system. 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

48 minut temu, heywoodu napisał:

I think the REALIZED she'd have more chances to improve in the US system than in the Marshall Islands system. 

She probably lives in USA from years like most of Caribbean sprinters ;) 

P.S. Please, don't say I didn't understand your irony again :fingers:

Edited by Col_Frost

1 minute ago, Col_Frost said:

She probably lives in USA from years like most of Caribbean sprinters ;) 

P.S. Please, don't say I didn't understand your irony again :fingers:

Well we basically both meant it's only logical she would choose to represent USA instead of Marshall Islands :p 

Women's 71kg has started :)