website statistics

Weightlifting IWF World Championships 2018

bestmen

2 minutes ago, MHSN said:

Very interesting so far. great back to back WRs by Lyu and Ihab. :bowdown:

and now there is really a medal chance for Turkmenistan. Rejepov looked actually very good in snatch,

As expected :whistle: 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Luckily Karapetyan hasn't done stuff like starting too high and then bombing out with 3 fails at opening weight before by the way :)  :) :) 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

4 minutes ago, MHSN said:

Karapetyan withdrew from CJ :d pity I would like to laugh more after 3 more failed attempts of him.

I am in a room supervising people making exams at the moment and I really, really had to pull all muscles and keep my mouth shut not to burst into laughter at that 3rd attempt...I couldn't take 3 more CJ misses.

Godelli :bye: 

1 minute ago, heywoodu said:

I am in a room supervising people making exams at the moment and I really, really had to pull all muscles and keep my mouth shut not to burst into laughter at that 3rd attempt...I couldn't take 3 more CJ misses.

how come you are supervising them and watching this at the same time ? nobody cheats during exams in Netherlands ? :d

3 minutes ago, MHSN said:

how come you are supervising them and watching this at the same time ? nobody cheats during exams in Netherlands ? :d

Priorities :d 

But seriously: there are six computers for candidates in this room, every exam is made on one of them and people can't bring their stuff, so it's hard to cheat and easy to keep an eye on :p 

Döwletenergogözegçilik, wonderful word :bowdown:

Right, last candidate is done. Which leaves me with a choice: stop watching weightlifting and catch the next train or keep watching and take a train half an hour later :p