website statistics

Weightlifting IWF World Championships 2018

bestmen

On 10/22/2018 at 15:50, heywoodu said:

Interesting, so this is how it goes :p

CD or USB drive :lol: They can't email an MP3 or something? Anyway, in my opinion GAISC should have a database with national anthems of every nation which the individual sports federations can use :p 

Yea database would be good.. Wrong anthem is so yesterday.

But with this method, you can blame other people for the mistake. So when it hits the headlines, you can just say "We used what they gave to us! How come you blame us? I don't know why the file named Kazakhstan.mp3 isn't the Kazakh anthem"

Unlike that confused Korean anthem scandal in Indonesia AFC U-19, where the operator himself just downloaded all the participating countries' anthem then (I suspect) mistakenly pressed the first file named "Korea" in the folder :lol:

TV Broadcast

China CCTV
LATAM ESPN
Asia Fox Sports Asia
Poland TVP
Spain TVE
Russia Match TV
Brazil TV Globo
USA ESPN3
beIN SPORTS
Kazakhstan QazSport
Armenia Public TV
SS Africa Kwese Sports
India D Sports
Star Sports
Albania National TV
Bulgaria National TV
France L’Equipe
Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia Viasat Baltics
Croatia/Serbia/Montenegro/
Kosovo/Slovenia/Bosnia and
Herzegovina/Macedonia
Arena Sport
Georgia Silknet
Romania Playbook
United Kingdom/Ireland FreeSports (Premier Sports)
Belarus Belarus TV
InFlight/InShip Global Eagle
Germany News Sport A/ARD ZDF
New Zealand Sky NZ
Japan DAZN
Canada DAZN
Middle East & North African beIN SPORTS
Worldwide Eurovision
SNTV
Japan News NHK Japan
TBS Japan
UK News BBC UK

Nothing here :( 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

In theory live on the website will be for all events except A groups, but it isn't working. I watched 5 minutes this morning and it worked, now it isn't. For all countries not listed in the @bestmen list, live of A groups should be given on Olympic Channel.

3 minutes ago, AlFHg said:

In theory live on the website will be for all events except A groups, but it isn't working. I watched 5 minutes this morning and it worked, now it isn't. For all countries not listed in the @bestmen list, live of A groups should be given on Olympic Channel.

I hope so, and I hope they can be watched on-demand there or otherwise I'm yet again (like last year) back to hoping people upload full events on YouTube quickly...

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 ora fa, Gianlu33 ha scritto:

What day for Massida, and he is just 16 :bowdown:

He did better 10 days ago in Poland and I think he could already lift around 243 in total, scarantino wasn't at the same level when he was 16.