website statistics

Weightlifting IWF World Championships 2018

bestmen

1 minute ago, heywoodu said:

At least now in the A group it is (during lifts).

Yes but with all that music between the lifts the atmosphere still makes me think of Bodybuilding or a run on a catwalk.

Stopped watching sports, there are better things in life.

Just now, Quasit said:

Yes but with all that music between the lifts the atmosphere still makes me think of Bodybuilding or a run on a catwalk.

A little, but at least I find that a lot less problematic than the loud music during the lifts like in the earlier groups.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Ri better go and ask for asylum somewhere in Ashgabat.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Miley Cyrus suddenly blasting out of my speakers between lifts...

EnragedDefiniteBrownbear-size_restricted

Just now, Gianlu33 said:

I'm not sure that Turkmenistan is better than Nork Korean :p

I actually think it is a tiny bit better :d

Junior WR for Jiang in her first attempt

Not seeing the Thai flags-on-his-face-and-drums-in-his-hands-fan jumping up and down here is so disappointing :cry: