website statistics

Fencing FIE World Cup 2018 - 2019

phelps

12 minuti fa, panda ha scritto:

is there start new ranking from zero points for OOQP? or pointds added to ranking that you have earned allready?

well, FIE will only publish the regular 12-month based ranking as usual...

so, if you want to keep track of the OQP only, you have to do your calculation by yourself (it's obvious that at the end of the period you'll see the results from the 12 months between April 2019 and April 2020 only, but in between all the provisional ranking will be "contaminated" with results which eventually will not be part of the final OQR)...

vor 24 Minuten schrieb panda:

is there start new ranking from zero points for OOQP? or pointds added to ranking that you have earned allready?

It's like in the Tennis World Ranking List with athletes regularly winning and losing points.

24 minutes ago, phelps said:

well, FIE will only publish the regular 12-month based ranking as usual...

so, if you want to keep track of the OQP only, you have to do your calculation by yourself (it's obvious that at the end of the period you'll see the results from the 12 months between April 2019 and April 2020 only, but in between all the provisional ranking will be "contaminated" with results which eventually will not be part of the final OQR)...

So I must add from aprill 2019 until to april 2020 and then I will get Olympic ranking? For example in first copetiton Estonia will earn 40 points and on second competiton 64 points is this mean that they have 104 points in olympic ranking or not?

4 minuti fa, panda ha scritto:

So I must add from aprill 2019 until to april 2020 and then I will get Olympic ranking? For example in first copetiton Estonia will earn 40 points and on second competiton 64 points is this mean that they have 104 points in olympic ranking or not?

I think it is as you said

18 minutes ago, AlFHg said:

I think it is as you said

Or if it´s tennis ranking it means for example that if Estonia don´t win World cup in Havanna in next year then we lose points because we defend title there? Can you tell me what place Estonia earned last year dubai world cup Then I know what place we need this year to defend our points and I understand that these points go OQP?

Edited by panda

20 minutes ago, panda said:

Or if it´s tennis ranking it means for example that if Estonia don´t win World cup in Havanna in next year then we lose points because we defend title there? Can you tell me what place Estonia earned last year dubai world cup Then I know what place we need this year to defend our points and I understand that these points go OQP?

The FIE Ranking http://fie.org/results-statistic/ranking is like tennis: for every competition, a team/fencer defend the points won in the corresponding competition the previous year. The Olympic Ranking will be the FIE Ranking as of 4 April 2020 (so counting results from April 2019).

So if you are only interested in the Olympic Ranking, you can think that in April 2019 every team/fencer starts from zero points. For teams, you add the points gained at World Championships + Continental Championships + best 4 results at Team World Cups in April 2019- 4 April 2020. For individuals, you add the points gained at World Championships + Continental Championships + best 5 results at World Cups/GP in April 2019- 4 April 2020. 

11 minutes ago, Dunadan said:

The FIE Ranking http://fie.org/results-statistic/ranking is like tennis: for every competition, a team/fencer defend the points won in the corresponding competition the previous year. The Olympic Ranking will be the FIE Ranking as of 4 April 2020 (so counting results from April 2019).

So if you are only interested in the Olympic Ranking, you can think that in April 2019 every team/fencer starts from zero points. For teams, you add the points gained at World Championships + Continental Championships + best 4 results at Team World Cups in April 2019- 4 April 2020. For individuals, you add the points gained at World Championships + Continental Championships + best 5 results at World Cups/GP in April 2019- 4 April 2020. 

Thank you but how many points earn european championships and world championships winner also 64 points as worldcup or more?