website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Eurovision Song Contest 2019

rybak

55 minutes ago, Griff88 said:

WTF San Marino :hairpull:

I know, that has to be the worst song I’ve ever heard. The music sucks this year. I only like Czech Republic, Serbia, and Slovenia from this semifinal.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

I honestly can't understand how people see San Marino as bad in this semi filled with boring songs without any soul :p

No, not a superb song, but easily in the top-10 of this group. Plus Turkish diaspora maybe? :p

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

8 hours ago, dcro said:

Last time I activelly followed Eurovision was back when I was following F1. I wonder if it's correlated.

F1 coming back to Zandvoort after 35 years, Netherlands winning Eurovision after 45 years (can't go wrong obviously), what a week!

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

I don't know, I thought the semi-final went as expected.

Semi Final 2, however, will be a doozy to go through, especially when I gotta sacrifice one country for another for prediction purposes

Edited by dezbee2008

:p

25%23p186882573

Moldova's sand art on screen was badly out of touch in terms of timing with her actual hands :lol: