website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Eurovision Song Contest 2019

rybak

Next May is gonna be mad. First Dutch F1 Grand Prix since 1985, first Eurovision Song Contest since 1975 :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

5 hours ago, hckosice said:

Wow so many posts/pages :yikes:I wanted to took a quick look who won etc...but there definitely too many posts and sadly I don´t have a lot of time to read everything, so just came to kindly ask who won, since even in our medias there not a single mention about this, or (more real) I am too lazy to search for it (mainly because of time...:p)? and

where I can see the winning song ? Thanks

I hope Slovakia will participate again. Especially with a song like this

(I can't comprehend how she didn't qualify for the final.)

Edited by wumo26

The big fight for hosting rights has already opened up :p 

Most people expect Amsterdam to take it, quite logically, others prefer Rotterdam (the Ahoy stadium) or even Maastricht for whatever reason. Sadly I think it'll be Amsterdam, boring :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Lol, this on the news page of 'Teletext' (yeah that still exists) on Dutch TV :p 

30bgvsx.png

Nederland winnaar van Songfestival = Netherlands wins Song Contest

Saudi-Arabië dreigt met vergelding = Saudi-Arabia threatens to retaliate 

Oh shit :p 

8 minutes ago, wumo26 said:

I hope Slovakia will participate again.

I don´t see it any realistic. I don´t see our national broadcatser applying for this, since the contest is being hold in May right during the ice hockey WCH which obviously bring them the biggest audience in the market of the year and this continuously year after year.

Favourite 2020 host city on one Dutch forum: Kralendijk :p