website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Eurovision Song Contest 2019

rybak

6 minutes ago, vinipereira said:

Sorry, I didn't know you were one of the three fans of that song :p

I know for a fact there are more :d 

If not fans of the song itself, very much fans of Serhat :cheer: 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Under hour before the show starts. Go :NED and Duncan! :cheer:

I'm getting more and more worried about :AUS. It's the second last song of tonight's show and many people have been drinking about 10-15 Gin and Tonics at that point, so they could be tempted to vote for a opera, pole-swinging, glitter lady. Hopefully this will not happen... 

p.s. many of my friends are Gin and Tonic-drinking, half drunk, emotional ladies. 

2 minutes ago, dezbee2008 said:

Good luck to all the contestants tonight. I'm conflicted on whether or not I would be fine with a Dutch victory, however, I'm looking for surprises.

Enough with surprises, after 44 years it's about time for a Dutch win :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

10 minutes ago, wumo26 said:

Under hour before the show starts. Go :NED and Duncan! :cheer:

I'm getting more and more worried about :AUS. It's the second last song of tonight's show and many people have been drinking about 10-15 Gin and Tonics at that point, so they could be tempted to vote for a opera, pole-swinging, glitter lady. Hopefully this will not happen... 

p.s. many of my friends are Gin and Tonic-drinking, half drunk, emotional ladies. 

Well, if Australia gets 12 points (on the televoting side) from Denmark, you know why

23 minutes ago, dezbee2008 said:

Doesn't hurt to have a few surprises in there

For second place or something.