website statistics

Wrestling UWW World Championships 2018

Totallympics

1 minute ago, phelps said:

-74kg, QTFs

:ITA vs :KAZ

:USA vs :RUS

:TUR vs :BLR

:GEO vs :AZE (AZE won a very controversial eightfinal match vs :MGL, with an accepted challenge in the very last second that overturned the final score from 5-4 in favor of the Mongolian to 6-5 for him)

I was about to write about the same match. I can't belive how come they accepted the challenge. Mongolian wrestler was on his 4 and his knee didn't touch the mat before time being expired. that was robbery to me

and the Mongolian wrestler was indeed Ganzorig Mandakhnaran. I think everybody should remember him from Rio. such an unlucky guy :(

Adesso, MHSN ha scritto:

I was about to write about the same match. I can't belive how come they accepted the challenge. Mongolian wrestler was on his 4 and his knee didn't touch the mat before time being expired. that was robbery to me

and the Mongolian wrestler was indeed Ganzorig Mandakhnaran. I think everybody should remember him from Rio. such an unlucky guy :(

yeah, I thought the same (I remember very well what happened in Rio)...

at least this time his coach didn't try any kind of streaptease...:rofl::facepalm:

12 minutes ago, MHSN said:

:(

Spoiler

cipiwuf9lv2onpexzgrq.gif

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

well. Yakhkeshi was completely dominating Bonne. he was leading 8-6 and Bonne was deadly tired but then all of a sudden he gave up a 4pts throw just with 1 or 2 seconds before the end. looks like they are all learning from Hosseinkhani !