web
analytics

Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and signed in, you will be able to:

• Post replies and open new threads
  • Give reputation to other members' posts
  • Get your own private messenger
  • Manage your profile

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign In | Create an Account

Totallympics

Wrestling UWW World Championships 2018

1 minute ago, phelps said:

-74kg, QTFs

:ITA vs :KAZ

:USA vs :RUS

:TUR vs :BLR

:GEO vs :AZE (AZE won a very controversial eightfinal match vs :MGL, with an accepted challenge in the very last second that overturned the final score from 5-4 in favor of the Mongolian to 6-5 for him)

I was about to write about the same match. I can't belive how come they accepted the challenge. Mongolian wrestler was on his 4 and his knee didn't touch the mat before time being expired. that was robbery to me

and the Mongolian wrestler was indeed Ganzorig Mandakhnaran. I think everybody should remember him from Rio. such an unlucky guy :(

• Like 1

Adesso, MHSN ha scritto:

I was about to write about the same match. I can't belive how come they accepted the challenge. Mongolian wrestler was on his 4 and his knee didn't touch the mat before time being expired. that was robbery to me

and the Mongolian wrestler was indeed Ganzorig Mandakhnaran. I think everybody should remember him from Rio. such an unlucky guy :(

yeah, I thought the same (I remember very well what happened in Rio)...

at least this time his coach didn't try any kind of streaptease...:rofl::facepalm:

Dubov with a good chance at a 1/2. Watched Colons match with the ukrainian and he didn't impress me. 

-86kg, QTFs

:USA Taylor III b. :CUB Torreblanca  8-0

:RUS Kurugliev b. :POL Baranovski  5-1

:ESP Friev Naskid b. :FIN Heino  10*-10

:TUR Erdin b. :KOR Kim  10-0

12 minutes ago, MHSN said:

:(

Spoiler

cipiwuf9lv2onpexzgrq.gif

• Haha 1

What a disappointment, very poor showing from Dubov... :facepalm:  

-61kg, QTFs

:RUS Rashidov b. :IND Gongane  12-0

:CUB Bonne Rodriguez b. :IRI Yakhkeshi  by Fall (but it was painful...it all happened in the very last second, when Yakhkeshi was 8-6 ahead)

:USA Colon b. :BUL Dubov  10-0

:GEO Lomtadze b. :JPN Koyanagi  11-1

I just can't believe it!!! UWW went off air with Mat A before the last quarterfinals (125 & 74 Kg classes)...:yikes::facepalm::wall:

2 minuti fa, phelps ha scritto:

I just can't believe it!!! UWW went off air with Mat A before the last quarterfinals (125 & 74 Kg classes)...:yikes::facepalm::wall:

It's the italian lucky :p You have any alternative streaming for watch Chamizo?

well. Yakhkeshi was completely dominating Bonne. he was leading 8-6 and Bonne was deadly tired but then all of a sudden he gave up a 4pts throw just with 1 or 2 seconds before the end. looks like they are all learning from Hosseinkhani !