website statistics

Wrestling UWW World Championships 2018

Totallympics

well respesctul performance from youngster Maghsoudi against Olympic Champ Khinchegashvili. he lost only 7-3. and this was his first ever experience in senior level. I hope Khinch makes it to the final and gives another chance to him. he just won silver in World Juniors a month ago and never wrestled in senior competition even inside Iran.

this is unbelievable . Atri beat the main favorite Bekhbayar in first round and then only 10-15 minutes later they called him up on other mat wrestling against Andreyev who had a bye in first round . totally unfair. shame on UWW. Atri was down 3-1 with 20 seconds to go but made a moved and scored a takedown. he was going to win 3-3 but with only 10 seconds to go which he could kill on top he went STUPIDLY for a gut wrench scored 2 but then Andreyev jumped up and scored 2 and won the match 5-5. I wonder how stupid is someone to try a gut wrench in last 10 seconds when he didn't even need that. :facepalm: this is stupid to beat the best wrestler in the field and then losing to someone much weaker.

Atri was very tired the whole match because he had no time for recovery again "against someone who had a bye in first round" still he almost won the match if it wasn't for such a stupid mistake. I can't believe this is the 3rd match we are losing in last 20 seconds. I can understand Hosseinkhani losing to Burroughs but Yakhkeshi and Atri lost it with less than 5 seconds to go when they had it totally under control !

1 minuto fa, MHSN ha scritto:

lol while the scoreboard still works the image doesn't move on Mat C. at least you can see the score lol

is there a live stream for mat C ? I mean apart from UWW website

at the moment they are on mat C...

https://www.mediaklikk.hu/m4-elo

Just now, phelps said:

at the moment they are on mat C...

https://www.mediaklikk.hu/m4-elo

thanks UWW is working now but always good to have another option in case

btw they are always on Mat C. all Hungarian matches are on Mat C intentionally. most of Iran matches are on Mat C as well (excpet when they are at the same time with HUngary) because usually Iranian channels buy the right of qualification rounds too, not this year !! but still they put most of Iran matches on Mat C ! I don't know why

9 minuti fa, MHSN ha scritto:

lol while the scoreboard still works the image doesn't move on Mat C. at least you can see the score lol

is there a live stream for mat C ? I mean apart from UWW website

by the way, insn't any Iranian TV covering this event? :mumble:

EDIT: now I've seen your answer in the previous post...thanks!

Edited by phelps