website statistics

Wrestling UWW World Championships 2018

Totallympics

I wonder if we really had a "draw" or someone just handpicked it. unbelievably one sided draw for all 3 weights for tomorrow and of course all 3 Iranians are in the tougher side as usual. but this time they had no chance to begin with. makes it easier for me to just watch and enjoy without any expectations.

we have 10 wrestlers in top half of 130kg, all 4 medalists from last year are here ! plus two Olympic bronze medalists. and current World Junior champion (who is a gold medal treat even this year) from Georgia plus former world bronze medalist Chernetskyi of Ukraine. which means 8 out of 10 are former or current World or Olympic medalists. and you can add a guy from Iran to the list to make it complete. we also have Kazakhstan here !

and NOBODY in bottom draw is a former world medalist. there are 2-3 good wrestlers like the German Popp but none of them are big deal comparing to those 8 wrestlers in top half. looks like a perfect draw for Balint Lam of Hungary !

and if you take a look at 97kg draw, Balazs Kiss from Hungary will NOT face any former world medalist until the final ! only Kajaia probably can do damage here I think. while in bottom half we have Aleksanyan, Evloev, Naderishvili, Noumonvi, Hrabovic, Nuriyev and 3-4 more good wrestlers.

77kg draw is no better. again Hungarian wrestler in the easier side, at least this time Lorincz can't walk into the final. there is Kim Hyeon-woo.

considering the draw Bacsi and Korpasi had yesterday, I wonder how is that possible all Hungarian wrestlers are getting super easy draws like this.

1 hour ago, MHSN said:

I wonder if we really had a "draw" or someone just handpicked it. unbelievably one sided draw for all 3 weights for tomorrow and of course all 3 Iranians are in the tougher side as usual. but this time they had no chance to begin with. makes it easier for me to just watch and enjoy without any expectations.

we have 10 wrestlers in top half of 130kg, all 4 medalists from last year are here ! plus two Olympic bronze medalists. and current World Junior champion (who is a gold medal treat even this year) from Georgia plus former world bronze medalist Chernetskyi of Ukraine. which means 8 out of 10 are former or current World or Olympic medalists. and you can add a guy from Iran to the list to make it complete. we also have Kazakhstan here !

and NOBODY in bottom draw is a former world medalist. there are 2-3 good wrestlers like the German Popp but none of them are big deal comparing to those 8 wrestlers in top half. looks like a perfect draw for Balint Lam of Hungary !

and if you take a look at 97kg draw, Balazs Kiss from Hungary will NOT face any former world medalist until the final ! only Kajaia probably can do damage here I think. while in bottom half we have Aleksanyan, Evloev, Naderishvili, Noumonvi, Hrabovic, Nuriyev and 3-4 more good wrestlers.

77kg draw is no better. again Hungarian wrestler in the easier side, at least this time Lorincz can't walk into the final. there is Kim Hyeon-woo.

considering the draw Bacsi and Korpasi had yesterday, I wonder how is that possible all Hungarian wrestlers are getting super easy draws like this.

Hmmm :mumble:...add 57 kg women to this as well. Completely stacked bottom half (especially bottom quarter), Hungarian girl in top half ended with Bronze...

16 hours ago, MHSN said:

there is but not in just one link. that's complicated lol

they just called up Fris on Mat C. you better hurry if you want to watch :d

I always use this

https://arena.unitedworldwrestling.org/sport-event/show/b6b4b24a-d22e-11e8-b941-080027548b1b/live

Just watched Sadulaev vs Snyder....mother of God :yikes::bowdown:

Now that is called revenge :hyper: 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, ChandlerMne said:

I like Kyle more but deserved revenge by Abdulrashid. 

I don't really follow it outside of the sport so I don't know who are the nice guys and who are the assholes :d Just every time I watch a fight of Sadulaev he throws his opponent around like it's a 50kg junior or just pushes him down like he did with Snyder :bowdown: 

I can't even begin to imagine the raw power that guy has.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

20 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

I don't really follow it outside of the sport so I don't know who are the nice guys and who are the assholes :d Just every time I watch a fight of Sadulaev he throws his opponent around like it's a 50kg junior or just pushes him down like he did with Snyder :bowdown: 

I can't even begin to imagine the raw power that guy has.

Sadulaev is same school as Khabib Nurmagomedov. Even character is similar. :)

2 minutes ago, ChandlerMne said:

Sadulaev is same school as Khabib Nurmagomedov. Even character is similar. :)

After Khabib - McGregor I'm not so sure anymore that's a good thing :lol:

At least I've never seen Sadulaev lose his shit yet :p 

6 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

After Khabib - McGregor I'm not so sure anymore that's a good thing :lol:

At least I've never seen Sadulaev lose his shit yet :p 

I meant before the brawl. :lol::lol::lol:

Never can tell,maybe Sadulaev will show his wild side sometimes in the future. :roflmao: