website statistics

Wrestling UWW World Championships 2018

Totallympics

Gold for Cubaaa. what a throw . what a throw :bowdown: fingering to the eye tactic almost worked well for Rashidov made it 5-5 but still lost it.

funny that he almost lost to Yakhkeshi. he was down 8-6 with 2 seconds to go but found a way for a throw. he won the gold. Yakhkeshi is going home empty handed. what I can say. :(

and the mafia boss Tedeyev physically abused the ref ! any other coach doing that will get one year ban. but nothing will happen to him. :mad:

Edited by MHSN

it seems USA is going to win the team title for the 2nd year in a row. they are well ahead of Russia right now. and they are also 4-0 against Iranian wrestlers. :(

2 bronze medals so far. Taylor and Gwiazdowski also will win their matches. which means 1 gold and 3 bronze today and they have 2 finalists (both of them will win the gold 90%) and 1 in bronze medal match for tomorrow.

this current weight-in rule is perfect for them (since they have the same system for their own competition for a long time) but this is not just it. they are also very good technically. and you can't tire them down . I think they are going to finish it with 8 or 9 medals !

4 minutes ago, nitinsanker said:

yes chamizo really is a star of the future ....jordan is multiple times world champion I think and he just had to use all his experience to hod off chamizo 

Chamizo is a 2time World Champion and an Olympic medalist. he is also star of the past :d but I think he is still small for this weight. he will get better in next couple of years.

I think Chamizo had tactical mistakes in both semifinal and final. he could win the gold instead of going home empty handed

well well. controversial call in favor of Abdurakhmanov. he was running faster than Ussain Bolt here. I would give him caution and 1 pt (to Demirtas) but well center referee even stopped the match in last few seconds for a stupid warning. helping Abdurakhmanov in fact.