website statistics

Athletics IAAF World Championships 2019

Wumo

The girl Gemechu has an interesting progression. Before this year she didnt have a single 5000 m/10000 m time and between 2017 and 2019 she improved her 10 km road time from 33:07 to 30:15. :mumble:

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

Just now, OlympicsFan said:

The girl Gemechu has an interesting progression. Before this year she didnt have a single 5000 m/10000 m time and between 2017 and 2019 she improved her 10 km road time from 33:07 to 30:15. :mumble:

Old news for :ETH They compete in cross country races or road races all the time. It's not like there are many meetings staged in stadiums back in Africa. Plus they have such depth you can pick 25 random girls and they would all be Top 5 in the world IMO. Just like Chinese in table tennis.

Just now, Monzanator said:

:POL Bukowiecki is straight out pissed when talking the level of shot put's competition. Says he's sick of this event looking at the results.

This is of course a fair question, but Bukowiecki himself already had 22m shots, which were nearly impossible to reach at least for Europeans for a long time. So I think, he is kind of part of the new Shot Putter generation, isn't he?

Just now, LowerSaxony said:

This is of course a fair question, but Bukowiecki himself already had 22m shots, which were nearly impossible to reach at least for Europeans for a long time. So I think, he is kind of part of the new Shot Putter generation, isn't he?

He is but I consider him a choker in global events. Haratyk's injury gave him confidence but this could be short-lived. He was supposed to be the face of Polish shot put after Majewski but Haratyk who was significantly inferior to him in juniors has taken over that spot tbh.

41 minutes ago, hckosice said:

Sifan Hasan doing a Paavo Nurmi here with 1500 and 10000 triumphes

making your average Chinese girl fed with blood turtle, rather...:whistle:

I'm starting thinkin' that Salazar is actually Ma Junren en travesty...:yikes::rofl: