website statistics

Athletics IAAF World Championships 2019

Wumo

very much a meh!:nopompom: night...

very happy only for Mujinga getting a medal :cheer: (but so sorry that Ivet could get it, too :cry:)...

the rest of the program didn't get me really excitied...expected winners (apart for this last race of the night) and no particulary amazing results under a technical point of view (I'm saving just the 21.8 by DAS)...

probably the top of the day was the eptathlon battle between Thiam and KJT, but the Swiss TV (using the international clean feed) almost ignored it, so I couldn't feel all the hype)...

or maybe it's just me...with the MLB playoffs started and the NHL ready to go, I guess I'm going to find it difficult to follow the rest of this championship closely...:lol::rofl::facepalm:

Edited by phelps

It's not the first time McLeod does the same thing and end ups in another athletes lane. Ortega has raised concerned about that previously

Sergey Shubenkov did it too, but IAAF does nothing about it.

Just now, OlympicsFan said:

Like i said, you are incapbable of leading a serious discussion + you apparently think that you can read the mind of other people. You are just beyond help.

And you have zero respect for an athlete's career achievements so I can't treat you seriously either.

Just now, Monzanator said:

And you have zero respect for an athlete's career achievements so I can't treat you seriously either.

Which athlete are you talking about?

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

Just now, dcro said:

KJT will probably get 45-46 m tomorrow. We'll have a new queen.

And hopefully for her jump well over 6,75m? Hello BBC :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Victor finishing day one still as the main guy for bronze :) 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!