website statistics

Athletics IAAF World Championships 2019

Wumo

Just now, Monzanator said:

:GER Roehler only 79,23 after second throw and faces a shock exit.

Wouldnt call it shock exit ... he clearly had to be considered the weakest of the 4 german throwers. His season has been pretty bad for his standards and his shape was pointing in the wrong direction recently + the conditions are in favor of athletes who, unlike Röhler, mostly rely on strength instead of technique (like Vetter).

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

Just now, OlympicsFan said:

Amazing performance by the estonian guy, he might actually have a chance to win a medal! :yikes:

In my opinion, :EST Magnus Kirt will surely be fighting for gold. No doubt. He made 90m throw this year and he looks pretty stable. Quali 88m puts him on the list of men who r gonna fight for title.  :TPE Cheng, :EST Kirt, :GER Vetter is my guess for medals. 

Just now, OlympicsFan said:

Wouldnt call it shock exit ... he clearly had to be considered the weakest of the 4 german throwers. His season has been pretty bad for his standards and his shape was pointing in the wrong direction recently + the conditions are in favor of athletes who, unlike Röhler, mostly rely on strength instead of technique (like Vetter).

I picked Vetter-Hofmann 1-2 so they better don't screw this up. Kirt for bronze is my pick ;)

I literally picked 5 medals for :GER  Kaul makes it 1/5 but also two in the JV + Klosterhalfen & Mihambo.