website statistics

Athletics IAAF World Championships 2019

Wumo

Really sorrow performance by Pinto once again. I think if someone would have told her that it was a heat and not a semifinal she probably would have finished top 3 or top 2.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

Just now, OlympicsFan said:

It is interesting to see how enthusiastic the swedish fans are about someone that barely has any connection to Sweden. It would be great if the qatari fans would be as enthuasistic about their own athletes at least.

At least he was born with Swedish citizenship and has 50% of his blood and relatives Swedish. More than most qataris

Just now, hckosice said:

Fries ok, but I really can not turkey. I have grown a lot of aversion to this meat since I was little I am not afraid to say :lol:

My dinner is more clam, just bread, butter, ham, and a mixed salad of red pepper, tomatoes, radish, cucumber and heywoodus lovely olives. + Beer obviously ;)

meanwhile I love all kinds of volatiles and courtyard animals...turkeys, chickens, goose, partridges, germans, quails...

Edited by phelps