website statistics

Athletics IAAF World Championships 2019

Wumo

Just now, ofan said:

Excited to finally watch a fair 800m race at a World Championships! 

:lol: 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Przed chwilą, Grassmarket napisał:

In Britain we know where all these countries are because we used to rule them.  :roflmao:

For me, a guy who is interested in geography and knows the capitals of each country is not a problem either.

Just now, Grassmarket said:

In Britain we know where all these countries are because we used to rule them.  :roflmao:

How can it be difficult to know where a country like Afghanistan is? I mean, come on, it's been in the news for almost 20 years :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, heywoodu said:

How can it be difficult to know where a country like Afghanistan is? I mean, come on, it's been in the news for almost 20 years :p 

More like 40 given the Soviet invasion ;) 

Eykens & Gajanova completely run out of the first 800m heat.

Przed chwilą, Gianlu33 napisał:

Sabat is not even in semifinals :facepalm:What disaster, she could qualify for the final...

Ania is not a basic runner in Poland at 800 m and even my countryman did not count on her promotion at least to the semi-finals.