website statistics

Athletics IAAF World Championships 2019

Wumo

Przed chwilą, Dunadan napisał:

i had the same issue but it works after disabling the ad blocker.

No ad blocker and doesn't work. Are they even testing those livescore systems before championships? I mean, very very often on important events they don't work on the first day or two.

I am unashamed, at getting nothing done.

Przed chwilą, Griff88 napisał:

Not only that, if I accidentally moved my mouse on full screen mode, those graphics are hidden by Youtube's time bar :lol:

As I watch on the phone in Full HD, I do not see data on what concourse is currently being played.

21 hours ago, Wumo said:

:ETH Almaz Ayana is out of the WCH. The Olympic and world champion and world-record holder at 10,000m, withdrew from the world track and field championships, according to the IAAF.

https://olympics.nbcsports.com/2019/09/25/almaz-ayana-track-and-field-world-championships/

Oh damn, could have read that before entering my prediction contests entry in a hurry :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, TomJa said:

The fact is short. Paweł Ulbrych, the commentator of Polish Eurosport, aptly described it: "Now we have to learn geography, because that is how the praeliminative course should be described.".

In Britain we know where all these countries are because we used to rule them.  :roflmao: