website statistics

Athletics IAAF World Championships 2019

Wumo

Just now, heywoodu said:

Has anyone tried Eurosport Player outside of Europe by the way?

Are you asking because you are going to Brasil? If you do, I did this.

I used a VPN, connected to a Brazilian server and this happened when I tried to use Eurosport player:

Spoiler

image.png

Edited by wumo26

Just now, wumo26 said:

I used a VPN, connected to a Brazilian server and this happened when I tried to use Eurosport player:

Reveal hidden contents

Thanks. Well, then I'll hope my Dutch VPN works well :p I don't think my family in law is going to appreciate it very much if I refuse going there half the time because I want to watch athletics :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 hour ago, heywoodu said:

Thanks. Well, then I'll hope my Dutch VPN works well :p I don't think my family in law is going to appreciate it very much if I refuse going there half the time because I want to watch athletics :p 

@wumo26 It should work on your laptop, but not on your phone as the app uses location services (Tried in Korea/America).

2 hours ago, wumo26 said:

Hide contents

image.png

:mumble:

strange, using a VPN you should be able to look at the chosen Country's version (sometimes I use my EP from here in Italy with Danish/Norwegian IP to watch some programs available only in those Nations -local football/handball/hockey- and it works perfectly)...

and if you use an EU Country version of EP, you should be able to watch it all around the world with no VPN (new European laws about portability of media services)...

@ahjfcshfghb and @phelps

It's very likely you both know much more about this than I do. I never use my Eursport Player because I have access to Eurosport through a company. I just tried to answer heywoodu's question. If you say it should work outside Europe, I guess heywoodu would be very pleased with that. :)

Edited by wumo26

Just now, wumo26 said:

@ahjfcshfghb and @phelps

It's very likely you both know much more about this than I do. I never use my Eursport Player because I have access to Eurosport through a company. I just tried to answer heywoodu's question. If you say it should work outside Europe, I guess heywoodu would be very pleased with that. :)

Access to Eurosport through a company? 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, wumo26 said:

Okay, tv-company/broadcaster. You know a company who sells tv/channel-packages.

Well yeah, I have Eurosport (1 and 2) that way too, but they don't show nearly as much as I watch on the Eurosport Player :p (plus, my main reason, the on-demand function is pretty awesome)

Just now, heywoodu said:

Well yeah, I have Eurosport (1 and 2) that way too, but they don't show nearly as much as I watch on the Eurosport Player :p (plus, my main reason, the on-demand function is pretty awesome)

I have a on-demand function via my tv-company, so I can watch what I missed later.