website statistics

Autograph Collecting

Jan Linha

8 hours ago, Sindo said:

I have  changed the title so that the thread will not be just about Table Tennis but about all sports ;)

Hi, I talked to admin Kamil, I will create the autograph collecting in every sport. I think this might be better organised. In order of this, I will try to bring more people here and we can share everything about sport events of different sports and where we can catch athletes to ask for autograph. If only 1 topic, it might get messy. I think, if it is for every sport, everybody will become well oriented in all. What do you think?

1 hour ago, Jan Linha said:

Hi, I talked to admin Kamil, I will create the autograph collecting in every sport. I think this might be better organised. In order of this, I will try to bring more people here and we can share everything about sport events of different sports and where we can catch athletes to ask for autograph. If only 1 topic, it might get messy. I think, if it is for every sport, everybody will become well oriented in all. What do you think?

Honestly I think that having a thread for autograph collecting for each of the 44 summer sports + 15 winter sports would be a bit too much :p But we can start with a single thread and then should the interest get higher we can start splitting threads according to the sports.

19 minutes ago, Sindo said:

Honestly I think that having a thread for autograph collecting for each of the 44 summer sports + 15 winter sports would be a bit too much :p But we can start with a single thread and then should the interest get higher we can start splitting threads according to the sports.

That is actually cool point. Will do it this way. I will bring to forum more collectors who might also get involved to other topics. And we will lead this section, and will see if more sections in the future :-)

TABLE TENNIS - WORLD CUP WOMEN - CHENGDU (CHN)

Date: 28-30 September 2018

Entry list: 

Zhu Yuling, Kasumi Ishikawa, Ding Ning, Cheng I-ching, Miu Hirano, Suh Hyowon, Doo Hoi Kem, Sofia Polcanova, Li Jie, Elizabeta Samara, Zhang Mo, Bernadette Szocs, Chen Szu-Yu, Matilda Ekholm, Georgina Pota, Liu Jia, Dina Meshref, Kim Song I, Wu Yue, Lay Jiang Fang

I've never been collecting autographs...

but I used to have 1 of which I was very proud...the legend himself, the mastermind and coach of the greatest Hockey machine ever seen on the ice, the real Red Army and the Soviet Union of the late Seventies/early Eighties: the Soviet Army Colonel Viktor Tikhonov

it was taken at the 1994 World Championships in Milan (during an interval of the SWE vs ITA quarterfinal match), but unfortunately it's gone lost in the mess of my house and I don't have it anymore...:cry::facepalm:

3 minutes ago, phelps said:

I've never been collecting autographs...

but I used to have 1 of which I was very proud...the legend himself, the mastermind and coach of the greatest Hockey machine ever seen on the ice, the real Red Army and the Soviet Union of the late Seventies/early Eighties: the Soviet Army Colonel Viktor Tikhonov

it was taken at the 1994 World Championships in Milan (during an interval of the SWE vs ITA quarterfinal match), but unfortunately it's gone lost in the mess of my house and I don't have it anymore...:cry::facepalm:

You still live in the same house? 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

42 minutes ago, phelps said:

yes, but I know for sure that the autograph was thrown away when we did some heavy renovation works (basically now we only have the same walls as 20 years ago)...:cry::facepalm:

I can try some digging in my extras, because I have a feeling I should have one extra piece. I will let you know next week:-)