web
analytics

Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and signed in, you will be able to:

• Remove the advertisements
  • Post replies and open new threads
  • Give reputation to other members' posts
  • Get your own private messenger
  • Manage your profile

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign In | Create an Account

dezbee2008

Totallympics Open International Song Contest 2018

The point dispute between NZ and US seems to come to an end. NZ delegation sends greeting to the third, independent party :d 

In other words, :NZL is in. Maybe @Joshi would like to join this time.

Edited by Wanderer
  • Haha 1

i had many international duo :ALG / :ITA , :ALG / :IND  ,  :ALG / :FRA  , :ALG / :USA   :ALG / :ESP

finally i have decided the song will be 100% :ALG

2bhO.jpg

:ALG  ALGERIA ENTRY :ALG

Samira Brahmia "Breakfast With A Stranger"

the sound here is better

Edited by bestmen

I'm at an all time struggle. I've finally decided to go with my all time favourite Lithuanian artist from my childhood, buuuuuut now I have more than 10 songs that are all amazing to me, but I don't know which one will resonate best with the Totallympics squad.  :cry:

Edited by Werloc
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Werloc said:

I'm at an all time struggle. I've finally decided to go with my all time favourite Lithuanian artist from my childhood, buuuuuut now I have more than 10 songs that are all amazing to me, but I don't know which one will resonate best with the Totallympics squad.  :cry:

You know me well :d 

17 minutes ago, Wanderer said:

You know me well :d 

I've considered this artist every single time I needed to select a song, but I kinda believe that this artist is one of those that only translates to a particular taste :d Especially when the lyrics are the most beautiful part and they're in Lithuanian.

Edited by Werloc

41 minutes ago, Werloc said:

I literally have the same issue

Just now, Olympian1010 said:

being American, I would have an all time struggle picking a genre, let alone an artist. :d

@Wanderer perhaps a special playlist is in order for all of the songs that I won't pick? :d I could provide translations :d

21 minutes ago, Werloc said:

I've considered this artist every single time I needed to select a song, but I kinda believe that this artist is one of those that only translates to a particular taste :d Especially when the lyrics are the most beautiful part and they're in Lithuanian.

Kitoks Pasaulis lyrics sounded awesome, and were even better when you translated them :hearts: I still know the lyrics by heart!

13 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

12 minutes ago, Werloc said:

being American, I would have an all time struggle picking a genre, let alone an artist. :d

If I were an American, and hosted TISC, I would pick the The United States of America band :whistle: especially because they were pioneers when it comes to electronic music :)

PS And that would be "American Metaphysical Circus" song :d 

7 minutes ago, Werloc said:

@Wanderer perhaps a special playlist is in order for all of the songs that I won't pick? :d I could provide translations :d

Yes please :d 

Edited by Wanderer
  • Like 1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.