website statistics

Totallympics Open International Song Contest 2018

14 minutes ago, hckosice said:

I sincerely wonder who´ll officially open the competition, anyone else spotted Donald, I think it was him playing with Goofy few minutes ago

ps: I mean the president

ho6abI.png.e6b7d29db2762c87dcac800d8e8b56a3.png

#banbestmen

Beautiful logo, superb scoreboard and awesome opening ceremony @dezbee2008 Great job ! :hatoff:

See you all tomorrow, Good luck to all and especially to the Atlantic team and Italy for the Mixed thingthlon :cheer:

Let´s the best win and hopefully another great TISC day full of fun is awaiting us tomorrow

2 hours ago, OlympicIRL said:

Oh my..... excuse me while my brain tries to compute this.....

I remember a decade ago when I took the Warner Studios tour, the guide cracked a joke about the Warner Brothers (and Sister) being on the lose. It made me sad I was the only one laughing

Great job with the opening ceremony @dezbee2008, you've done an impecable job so far as host.

I trully enjoyed the ceremony, in particular the segment regarding USA's wonderful music heritage.

I won't be able to post my votes tomorrow morning, but in advance I congratulate each user participating in the contest and wish all success in this edition.

5 minutes ago, mrv86 said:

I remember a decade ago when I took the Warner Studios tour, the guide cracked a joke about the Warner Brothers (and Sister) being on the lose. It made me sad I was the only one laughing

Sad thing is, I am sure @heywoodu knows who Pinky and the Brain are, not knowing they started on Animaniacs :d

And if you don't know who they are, then I am gonna cry :(

7 hours ago, OlympicIRL said:

Sad thing is, I am sure @heywoodu knows who Pinky and the Brain are, not knowing they started on Animaniacs :d

And if you don't know who they are, then I am gonna cry :(

I googled this Pinky and the Brain and no, they did not exactly look familiar. 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!